The Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
Applies to all occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious material. It applies to any place where there is “occupational exposure”. This includes many jobs in non-healthcare settings where such exposure might occur on a regular basis, and handlers of regulated waste.
This CD covers every aspect of the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard, 29 CFR §1910.1030, the OSHA standard regulating occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials (Bloodborne Pathogens).
This program comes in a Word document format and can be easily edited to fit your company’s specific requirements.
Topics covered include:
- Identification of bloodborne pathogens, how to protect oneself against exposure, and how the Exposure Control Plan protects employees;
- Hepatitis B vaccinations;
- Employee Training Requirements;
- Labeling Requirements; and
- Personal Protective Equipment and Record Keeping