The Fire Prevention Program is designed for workplaces where the employees evacuate the premises and leave fire fighting to the fire department. It covers all OSHA fire-fighting requirements in 29 CFR §1910.39.
This program comes in a Word document format and can be easily edited to fit you company’s specific requirements.
- Employee Training Requirements;
- Fire Alarm Requirements;
- Maintenance of Equipment and Systems;
- Emergency Evacuation Planning;
- Accountability (head count) Procedures;
- Fire Exit Requirements and Fire Drill Procedures; and
- Fire Extinguisher and Fire Suppression